Bar Louie Station Square
Neighborhood: South Shore240 West Station Square Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Hours: 11am to 2am
- Bar Type: Bar and Grill
- Restaurant Style: American, Burgers
- Bar Style: Martini
- Music Style: Alternative, Indie, Pop, Rock, Top 40
- Reservations: yes
- Meals Served: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
- Alcohol: Beer, Bottle Service, Full Bar, Wine
- Facility Features: Happy Hour, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Scenic View, Specialty Cocktails, Takeout/Carryout, Free Wi-Fi
Question 1 of 9 view all
Answer questions. See results.
Try one of these tips to improve your results:
- Ensure your search term was spelled correctly.
- Use a filter, search by neighborhood or drag and zoom the map to check a different part of town.
- Make your search less specific (e.g. Chinese instead of Kung Pao chicken).
- Are we missing a venue or event? Add it and let us know what you think.
Awarded "Concept of Tomorrow" by Restaurant Hospitality Magazine, this casually cool neighborhood restaurant & bar features warm, upbeat surroundings with contemporary photography, mosaic tiling, wood-paneled walls, modern lighting and plasma televisions, making it a favorite gathering place for family and friends. Specializing in oversized sandwiches and artfully concocted signature cocktails, Bar Louie also offers an extensive selection of appetizers, pastas, entrees and a wide assortment of interesting beers, microbrews and wines by the glass or bottle. Join us Tuesday nights for $1 Burgers and Wednesday nights for $1 Beers!!
- Payment Methods: All Credit
- Parking: Paid Lot
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's the vibe?
1 of 1 said Pub/tavern
How are the drink prices?
1 of 1 said Affordable $$$
What makes this place special?
1 of 1 said Good drinks
What's the dress code?
1 of 1 said Anything goes
Does it have any special drinks?
1 of 1 said Martini
What kind of music gets played?
1 of 1 said Eclectic
Who plays the best music here?No answers yet. Be the first!
Where's the best place to park?
1 of 1 said Lot
What's the best night to go?
1 of 1 said Any night