Neighborhood: Herrs Island100 Waterfront Dr
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Hours: Sun.-Tue. 11:30 a.m.-10 p.m.; Wed.-Thu. 11:30 a.m.-11 p.m.; Fri.-Sat. 11:30 a.m.-midnight
- Cuisine Type: Seafood Restaurants
- Price Range: $16-25
- Meals Served: Lunch, Dinner
- Alcohol: Beer, Wine
- Facility Features: Happy Hour, Scenic View, Outdoor Seating
Question 1 of 9 view all
Answer questions. See results.
Try one of these tips to improve your results:
- Ensure your search term was spelled correctly.
- Use a filter, search by neighborhood or drag and zoom the map to check a different part of town.
- Make your search less specific (e.g. Chinese instead of Kung Pao chicken).
- Are we missing a venue or event? Add it and let us know what you think.
Redfin BluesDate taken: April 27, 2010
Kinda makes you feel like you're at a quaint little beach spot, except for the view of the muddy Mon River.
Redfin Blues patio seatingDate taken: April 27, 2010
This place will be hopping in the summer!
Summer Margaritas..yes please!!!Date taken: April 27, 2010
We got a kick out of the "Horni Bomb.."
Group Shot!Date taken: April 27, 2010
- Menu: View Menu
What's the vibe?
2 of 2 said Casual
How much is an average meal?
1 of 1 said Affordable $$$
What meal do they do best?
1 of 1 said Lunch
What makes this place special?
1 of 1 said Alfresco/outdoor dining
What's the dress code?
1 of 1 said Casual
What's to drink?
1 of 1 said Full bar
Who would you bring here?
Big group of friends
1 of 1 said Big group of friends
Can you order out?
1 of 1 said Not sure
Where's the best place to park?
1 of 1 said Lot